YAKE Desiccant Dehumidifier RY-600M
- CNC machining structure process
- Efficient absorption silica gel wheel
- Control noise damping and shock absorption
- Industrial flange for easy operation
- Circuit breaker incorporated to minimize damage at high temperatures for electrical motor; heater and the drive wheel
- Leakage protection safeguard for electrical motor; heater and the drive wheel
- Unique seal design; Reduces air leakage
- Dynamic balance design, ensures stable operation while moving
- Able to operate in a wide range of temperatures from -20˚C + 50˚C heat
- The design is in line with the requirements of IEC protection Class IP44
- Electrical design in accordance with international standards EN60204
Get expert help. Call (02) 6584 2511.
RY600M is suitable for very cold or hot areas or areas requiring extremely low humidity percentage or dew point. When you choose this desiccant dehumidifier, you can buy and install with confidence.
The desiccant wheel itself is made of quality silica gel material, which is very good at absorbing water vapour.
The air flow, wheel transmission and wheel rotation speed are optimized by technicians during manufacture. This cutting edge technology is used to ensure maximum efficiency of air distribution, air balance and dehumidifying capacity.
|Dehumidification capacity (@ 20˚C, 60%)||3.00 kg/hr : 72 l/day|
|Dehumidification capacity (@ 30˚C, 80%)||3.2 kg/hr : 76.8 l/day|
|Process air flow||580 m³/hr|
|Static pressure at disposal||100 PA|
|Reactivation air flow||190 m³/hr|
|Static pressure at disposal||50 PA|
|Operating temperature range||-20˚C up to 50˚C|
|Heater power||4.50 KW|
|Heater current||20.0 A|
|Voltage||230 V/50 Hz|
|Maximum electric consumption||5.2 KW|