YAKE Desiccant Dehumidifier RY-1500M
- CNC machining structure process
- Efficient silica gel wheel
- Noise damping and shock absorption
- Industrial standard sized flanges for easy installation
- Over temperature protection for motor; heater and the drive wheel
- Leakage protection safeguard for motor; heater and the drive wheel
- Unique seal design; Reduces air leakage
- Dynamic balance design, ensures stable operation
- Able to operate in a wide range of temperatures from -20˚C + 50˚C
- The design is in accordance with IEC protection Class IP44
- Electrical design in accordance with international standards EN60204
Get expert help. Call (02) 6584 2511.
RY1500M uses unique heat recovery technology for energy savings and cooler dry air. This large capacity unit is equally at home in an industrial warehouse, large manufacturing facilities or a power station injecting clean dry air into decommissioned turbines. Machines of this calibre have a variety of uses, only limited by you the customer’s needs.
The desiccant wheel itself is made of quality silica gel material, which is very good at absorbing water vapour.
The air flow, wheel transmission and wheel rotation speed are optimized by technicians during manufacture. This cutting edge technology is used to ensure maximum efficiency of air distribution, air balance and dehumidifying capacity.
|Dehumidification capacity (@ 20˚C, 60%)||20.0 kg/hr : 240 l/day|
|Dehumidification capacity (@ 30˚C, 80%)||11.0 kg/hr : 264 l/day|
|Process air flow||1550 m³/hr|
|Static pressure at disposal||200 PA|
|Reactivation air flow||550 m³/hr|
|Static pressure at disposal||150 PA|
|Operating temperature range||-20˚C up to 50˚C|
|Heater power||14.0 KW|
|Heater current||21.0 A|
|Voltage||3 phase 380 V/50 Hz|
|Maximum electric consumption||15.0 KW|